Tuesday, April 6, 2010

April NUYOU Feature!

Hey guys!

Wanted to share something fun with you all :) I'm in April's NUYOU magazine for a piece on Elizabeth Arden! Check out the article :) I will review the products along with some other Elizabeth Arden stuff so watch out for that! :) BIG THANKS TO ELIZABETH ARDEN FOR THE OPPORTUNITY :)






I talked about the Intervene Eye and the Intervene 3-in-1 cleanser :) Will do a proper write up on the products. Tara was the girl who interviewed me and i gotta say, she was really nice! She asked me what my daily skin care routine was and what the more important things to me were.

I spoke about make up removers! I think that sometimes, we get caught up in buying make up that we don't spend enough time on a good cleanser. I told her i would never sleep in my make up and i always make sure i remove all my make up with a remover that suits my skin type. I also spoke about the importance of eye care and that the first signs of mature skin show in your eyes! So its very important to keep your eye area hydrated and bright. I also use a brightening eye cream for my eyes. I don't use a specific anti ageing product yet but i know i will have to look into it soon! Remember, don't wait till the lines come up to do something about it. We have to take care of ourselves from today to prevent any damage in the long run.

My little bit for today :) Tomorrow i'm going to share with you guys some of my favorite make up palettes! Till then.

Love, Tasha

*Just a note, we were not paid to do this shoot. They did give us products and lots of fun stuff as a thank you. We were also only asked to do this because we had already been using these products, so they gave us the opportunity to share what we felt about them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment