Friday, January 27, 2012

Happy Birthday!

Sooo. Make a wild guess what I bought myself for my birthday? Well, deborah lippman's Happy Birthday of course! You can see swatches of the nail polish here. It was $35 and I'll tell you where I got it from in a minute.
Been wanting to get this for ages but it's pretty expensive. However, thanks to Her World, I discovered Luxola dot com. It was started by 2 friends (i think it was 2) who decided to bring in their favorite brands that were not being brought into Singapore for some reason. They bring in brands like BECCA Cosmetics, Sleek, deborah lippman, By Terry, Korres and KAI. Good stuff. They do sell Korres in Sephora and there is a small By Terry stand at Tangs, but I'm glad they brought it to a local online store. PLUS, there's no shipping charge! And they deliver the products straight to your house. Fantastic. They delivered mine the next day and were nice enough to accommodate to my schedule.

They sent it to me in a nice little paper bag -
And I got a sample of AHAVA's Purifying Gel in it as well! :)
 I've not tried the wash yet so I can't give my comments about it. Butttt - I highly highly recommend their store. Go nuts with you CNY money everyone!

Peace out,
Tasha

No comments:

Post a Comment