Thursday, July 21, 2011

Makeup in HD!


Hey guys,
So I know this stuff has been around for awhile but I just bought it about a week ago and wanted to let you guys know my thoughts. I know everyone loves this stuff!

I think this is a great foundation, the product is great and you can tell that the quality is fantastic. I bought it for $75 at Sephora in Ngee Ann City and I'm in the colour 123 (i'm an NC30 for MAC). I love it when it's just put on. I apply it with a MAC 109 and I buff it in after with a kabuki brush. It leaves such a nice natural finish and it's very pigmented so you don't need to use that much. It makes me feel like I'm not wearing foundation and through the day it gets dewy (not overly dewy like the Laura Mercier Mineral Powder). My only problem with this is that it's not very long lasting. It lasted me a good work day but I went out one night with it and it did not look good when I came back after dinner. To be safe, I'd say it'd look good for 8 to 9 hours but after that it wears off pretty fast unlike some foundations like my Nars Sheer Matte and Chanel Mat Lumiere that kinda survive even after dinner.

But overall, I think this is a really good foundation because the quality is fantastic. If you're going out just for leisure or you're going out for a nice dinner this would do you very well!

Love, Tasha

No comments:

Post a Comment