Monday, July 18, 2011

Healing Cream

 
I recently bought the Mario Badescu Healing Cream. I used to use the Clinique Acne Solutions Spot Clening Gel but it seems to just not work much anymore, I don't know why. And I don't like that cause when I use any foundation or tinted moisturizer on top of it, I can see the product beneath. It leaves a white patch that's really ugly and doesn't go away.

The healing cream is $50 from Sephora. And I use it on my back as well as I tend to get red spots and break out there because of the heat. I don't use it on my whole face as it's a bit rich, just on targeted areas like a pimple cream and within a day, or two days at the most, the pimples and redness go completely away. I'd suggest getting a sample first and trying it though cause everyone's skin is different. Because the product is in a jar, I suggest using a cutip to get the product out. Don't redip your fingers into the product after you've put in on your face as you may contaminate the cream.

This has become a staple part of my skin care and it's really reallllyyy great! Beats any other pimple cream or acne cream or any of those things that I've tired!

Love, Tasha

No comments:

Post a Comment