Sunday, March 27, 2011

RMK Products

I told you guys about the RMK gig I did last week right, well they were really nice and they sent me some products to try out. Thought I'd let you know what they've sent me!

RMK Irresistible Lips M in 05 Dark Pink.This is a matte lipstick but it's pretty creamy so it doesn't look dry on your lips. And I love the colour of it! They also do a hydrating lipstick (C) and a moisturizing, full coverage lipstick (B).
RMK Sheer Powder Cheeks in 02 Coral Orange: I've wanted a coral coloured blush for the longest time so RMK was nice enough to give me one of theirs! It's the prettiest colour that leaves just a slight tint on your cheeks. The product is very soft and very easy to blend into your skin. It's just the right kind of coral, that isn't too loud.
RMK Crayon & Powder Eyes: They sent me the one in 06 Gold. How this works is that one side is a crayon and the other is the powder shadow. You don't need a brush with this. Use the crayon on your eyelids, use your fingers to blend it out and then pack the powder eyeshadow over the crayon. But I'd definitely recommend an eye primer for this because I think the crayon might crease quite a bit.

RMK Smoothing Polished Base: This is a makeup base which minimised pores and helps your makeup stay on longer. I've never used a primer because I don't want to add unnecessary layers on my skin but this came highly recommended and is one of RMK's best selling products so I'm pretty excited to try it.
RMK Pressed Powder in 02: This is great cause it's an all over powder, but you can just use the upper part of the compact (the lightest shades) as a highlight for your cheekbones. I'd use this with a big brush over foundation, or over moisturized skin. The pink segment is for radiance, anything pink brightens up your skin. The compact with the blue segment is for evening out the skin tone.

No comments:

Post a Comment